Book Now Before Prices Go Up On January 5th!
Start 2019 with an exotic, tropical Oceania
Cruise of your dreams to the romantic South Pacific.
2 For 1 Cruise Fares
Enjoy an even more carefree experience with OLife Choice*. Offering you the flexibility to personalize your Polynesian vacation experience, this package includes Roundtrip Airfare* plus your choice of one of the following:
Includes Roundtrip Airfare
Plus Choose 1 of:
- Free – up to 8 Shore Excursions
- Free – Beverage Package
- Free – up to $800 Shipboard Credit
JANUARY - MARCH, 2019
January 30, 2019: Auckland to Auckland/ 16 Days / Regatta
Get a feel for life on either side of the Tasman Sea, from two days in Australia's largest city, Sydney, to the quieter lifestyle of several towns on New Zealand's eastern coast.
- Breathe in the spirit of Sydney with a visit to the harbor, where the city's renowned opera house and bridge are in full view
- Sample the locally produced cheese and wine in Burnie before a stroll through a workshop where artists produce original creations for purchase
- Prepare to be awed by the 10-foot wingspans of the magnificent creatures who nest at the Royal Albatross Centre in Dunedin
- Learn about rural New Zealand's transition from sheep farming to organic orchards and boutique wineries on a guided tour from Napier
January 31, 2019: Papeete to Papeete / 10 Days/ Marina
PARADISE ISLAND RETREATS
When you awake in the South Pacific, you will feel as though you are still dreaming because the pristine beauty of the French Polynesian islands simply seems not of this world.
- During an overnight stay in Papeete, stroll through Les Jardins de Paofai or marvel at the Cascades de Faarumai
- Take in beautiful views of Moorea on a walk along the coconut trails
- Enjoy a traditional meal of grilled shrimp, coconut bread, yams and fresh pineapple as you relax on an overnight visit in Bora Bora's famed lagoon
- Learn the cultural history of Huahine at Mata'irea Hill, home to ancient marae, agricultural terraces, house foundations and burial platforms
Februray 10, 2019: Papeete to Papeete / 12 Days /Marina
In the South Pacific, there is a legend that after the gods created the earth, they created the islands of the South Pacific to be their home. Discover heaven on earth on this incredible exploration of paradise.
- On the coast near Papeete, visit the tomb of King Pomare V, built of coral stone in the shape of a lighthouse
- Explore Bora Bora’s spectacular marine life from the comfort of a glass-bottom boat
- Discover one of the richest archaeological sites in the Marquesas Islands, Taipivai Valley on Nuku Hiva, made famous by Herman Melville’s novel Typee
- Visit the densest concentration of archaeological sites in Polynesia at Huahine’s Maeva Village, once the hub of culture and religion and home to the island’s most prominent families
March 1, 2019: Sydney to Papeete/ 16 Days/ Regatta
PUT YOUR FEET UP
This voyage through the remote and dazzling islands of the South Pacific will provide memories of sun, fun and good times that will shine on for years.
- Meander through the Gallery of Modern Art in Brisbane, located in the city's hip South Bank area, which also has numerous eateries
- Saddle up for a horseback ride on the beach in Port Vila
- Take a drive to the coastal villages near Apia and stop at a tropical garden that cultivates ginger, ylang ylang, papaya, star fruit and mango, among other native plants
- Strap on a face mask and some flippers to view the stingrays and vividly colored fish in the waters off Moorea
March 2, 2019: Papeete to Lima / 16 Days / Marina
A PEACEFUL PASSAGE
On this voyage through and across the Pacific Ocean, visit destinations that few have the opportunity to see in person, and get to know those who live, work and play there.
- Take a boat to one of Raiatea's pearl farms to learn how the famed black pearls are harvested
- Scuba dive or snorkel your way to bliss in the warm ocean waters off Fakarava
- Learn the fascinating history of Pitcairn Island from some of its 47 residents as they board your ship to share tales and offer handicrafts for purchase
- In Hanga Roa, enjoy a rare chance to see Easter Island's moai, the human figures carved by the Rapa Nui people centuries ago
March 18, 2019: Lima to New York / 18 Days / Marina
TIED BY COMMON GROUND
From the warmth of Peru to the cool of New York, you'll get to experience much of what the Americas have to offer to travelers, including a daylight transit of the Panama Canal.
- Book a tour from Salaverry to see Chan Chan, an ancient city constructed of mud that is now a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Travel from Puerto Limon to the Veragua rainforest, where you can take an open-air gondola through the treetops for stunning views
- Near Harvest Caye, float your cares away as you river tube past picturesque mountains and through an authentic Mayan village
- In Norfolk, sail on a 135-foot schooner around Hampton Roads harbor and listen to the crew explain the history and attractions in the area
CONTACT US FOR MORE ITINERARY DETAILS
AND THE BEST FARES WITH SAVINGS AND OLIFE CHOICE PERKS
PLUS OTHER OLIFE CHOICE ITINERARIES WORLD WIDE!
YOUR OCEANIA SHIPS:
The Pinnacle of Contemporary Comfort
Marina blends sophistication with a contemporary flair to create a casually elegant ambiance. From the sparkling Lalique Grand Staircase to the stunning Owner's Suites furnished in Ralph Lauren Home, designer touches are everywhere, highlighting the finest residential design and furnishings. More than anything, Marina personifies the Oceania Cruises experience.
Sleek and elegantly charming, Regatta is the flagship of the Oceania Cruises fleet. Her decks are resplendent in the finest teak, custom stone and tile work, and her lounges, suites and staterooms boast luxurious, neo-classical furnishings. Regatta offers every luxury you may expect on board one of our stylish ships. She features four unique, open-seating restaurants, a world-class fitness center and spa, eight lounges and bars, a casino and 342 lavish suites and luxurious staterooms, nearly 70% of which feature private verandas. With just 684 guests to pamper, our 400 professionally trained European staff ensure you will wait for nothing.
Terms and Conditions OLife Choice
*Standard terms apply. OLife Choice offer is subject to change on 1/5/19. Cruise-Only Fares do not include OLife Choice amenities or airfare. OLife Choice amenities are per stateroom, based on double occupancy and subject to change. Free Internet is one per stateroom; Owner’s, Vista & Oceania Suites receive access for two devices per suite. OLife Choice free shore excursions vary by voyage and exclude Oceania Select, Oceania Exclusive, Executive Collection, Food & Wine Trails, Wellness and Culinary Discovery Tours. Voyages up to 9 days receive 4 free shore excursions;10-13 days receive 6 free shore excursions; 14+ days receive 8 free shore excursions. If shore excursion amenity is selected, all excursions must be chosen at least 14 days prior to sailing. OLife Choice beverage package amenity is House Select. Guests in the same stateroom must choose the same OLife Choice amenity, and amenity must be chosen by final payment. All fares are per person in USD, valid for residents of the United States and Canada, based on double occupancy unless otherwise noted, for new bookings only, and may be withdrawn at any time. Cruise-only pricing does not include OLife Choice or Airfare. Oceania Cruises reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares, fees promotions, and surcharges at any time. For full promotion terms, please ask your travel advisor. Not all promotions are combinable. Ships' Registry: Marshall Islands.
Offer by oceania-ca